(Some Events may be disordered)
- Once you find the gate to the Arbor Area in Cove Town, you will find Krookodile. He will ask you to bring Audino here. Once you do, he will challenge to you a battle. Once you beat him, he will open the gate to the Arbor Area.
- Upon entering, you will see Karrablast talking to Cottonee. He will talk about a party. Once you ask them about the party, Snivy will appear. She will talk to you for awhile and then go away.
- You find a poster portal leading to the Wish Park, but it is broken.
- You head to the bridge and Bisharp will confront you. Snivy will reappear and shoo him off, revealing she is a princess.
- Once you reach the Verdant Court, go to Queen Serperior. She will inform you that she might of used that piece for an invitation and has given it to Deerling. Find Deerling and play Chase.
- Once you finish Chase, you will enter the Big Stump and play a minigame.
- Insert the piece back into the Portal Poster and enter the portal.
- You will meet Zorua, who will tell you his friend Zoroark was taken into the portal and hasn't come back since.
- You will be taken to the Wish Park, where you will battle Zoroark, under control of Gothorita. Chandelure hosts the attraction here. This attraction has ou dancing the moves Lopunny. Once you clear it, Chandelure will attack you with dancing items. Then he will attack you Litwicks and Lampents, along with himself. Once you beat him, you can ring the bell and release the Pokemon.
- Scyther (Befriend Caterpie)
- Sudowoodo (Release from Wish Park)
- Buneary (Release from Wish Park)
- Leafeon (Release from Wish Park)
- Amoonguss (Befriend Foongus)
- Sewaddle (Befriend Oddish)
- Vaporeon (Release from Wish Park)
- Psyduck (Release from Wish Park)
- Shroomish (Release from Wish Park)
- Whirlipede (Befriend Venipede)
- Scolipede (After Game Completion)
- Ducklet (Befriend Dugtrio & Have him take you to his secret room)
- Stunfisk (Befriend Ducklett)
- Burmy (After Game Completion)
Vast White Quills
- The first one is easy to get, Jump into the water with Oshawott near the entrance and go near the rocks that block the water. The quill is there.
- The next one is located on the windmill. Use Snivy to jump onto the boxes near the windmill to get to the quill.
- In the Verdant Court, jump to where Skiploom is. there is a small cliff with a quill.
- Jump into the water with Oshawott and head to the small cove in the eastern side. There is a quill there.
- (Not sure about this one, I don't remember exactly where this one was) On the boardwalk behind the waterfall, you can find another quill hidden near it.
- There is a broken bridge that is fixed after game completion. You can use Snivy to jump and get it.
- In Dugtrio's secret room, there is a quill in the south.
- In the secret cave that can be accessed with Tepig, you can find a quill hidden near Ferrothorn.
- On the plateau where Stunfisk it originally located is a quill.
If I am missing a quill location or wrong about one, please inform me through comment or email, as I do not remember exactly where I found them (got ahead of myself in the game before I posted.)
- There is a rock in the southwestern corner that you can break with Tepig. It leads into a cave containing Pokemon like Ferrothorn and Bronzong.
- To wake Bronzong, just use Snivy's Leaf Tornado.
- To wake Oddish, tackle it.
- In the hollow tree to the left of Snorlax is a Mankey that will run out when you place the Clefa Doll near it.