- Once you ring the Wish Bell and Wish Park has come together, you will see a beam of light spiraling upward. That is the entrance to Wish Palace. Run to it.
- Once you approach it, Gothita, Gothorita and Gothitelle will all appear. She will that if you enter Wish Palace, all that will come to you is sadness. Go past her and enter Wish Palace.
- Once inside, head north. You will find Piplup. Piplup will tell you that he finally realized that in Wish Park, you can play forever. He tries to convince you to play in Wish Park. Say No to his offer. Snivy will realize that he is under control of Wish Park's crew like Zoroark. Piplup will battle you. Pipulp is fairly weak and can easily been defeated. Once you defeat him, Piplup will run off and Darkrai, Gothitelle, Gothorita and Gothita will appear. Darkrai will attack Oshawott, Tepig and Snivy and put them under his control. They will all forget who you are. Darkrai will attack you.
- You will find yourself alone in Cove Town. It will start to rain. You will see Piplup infront of you and the light will return.
- Piplup will tell you that Reshiram and Zekrom brought him there. He tells you to find the place where you and Oshawott first became friends. Piplup will run off, but tell you that you'll meet again. Run back to Seasong Beach and find Oshawott. He is located near the bridge. Challenge him to a battle. Once you beat him, he will remember who you are. Now you have to find Snivy near the stump in Verdant Court at the Arbor Area.
- Once you find Snivy, challenge her to a round of Chase. Once you defeat her, she will remember who you are and you will have to find Tepig near the cannon in Rockridge Fort in the Crag Area.
- Once you find him, battle him. Once defeated, he will remember you. Head back to Wish Palace now.
- Once you return to the Wish Park, return to the Wish Palace. Darkrai will challenge you to a battle. He is fairly easy to defeat. He will power up and become huge and battle you again. He has massively powerful attacks such as a dark beam and huge dark balls. Once you defeat him, he will revert to normal size.
- Gothita and Gothorita will come in and say that Wish Park is in trouble. Return to Wish Park.
- Once you get outside, you will see that the Dark Vortex will start to suck up Wish Park. Reuniclus and Piplup appear. Piplup will inform you that the Dark Vortex has started to suck up the PokePark. Reuniclus tells you that there is a short time until the worlds are destroyed. Reuniclus gives you the Light Polariton, an object with a matter that can neautralize the Dark Vortex's gravity. To use it, you have to ring all 4 wish bells at the same time while someone takes it to the center of the vortex. The Pokemon who goes into the vortex, however, has a trillion to one chance of making it out.
- The four Pokemon will split up, and your in charge of ringing the Flight Zone bell. The Flight Zone is the zone you are in. Once you hit the bell, all the bells will ring at once. The Light Polarization will power up. Oshawott won't show up. Oshawott will be running from his demise, as the Cake Zone is being sucked into the vortex. Cofagrigus will get sucked in. Oshawott will let go. Snivy and Tepig will get slammed into the vortex. So will Piplup. After all the Pokemon are suck in, Darkrai will take the Light Polarization to the center of the vortex. The Dark Vortex will disappear and all the Pokemon sucked into the vortex will return. You have officially completed the game.
After you beat the game, there are still many adventures that you have.
- Collect all 20 quills to unlock Reshiram.
- Explore the new Arcane Area
- Battle Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus
- Battle Reshiram
- Befriend all the Pokemon